Film & Photography Policy
Guests visiting The Neon Museum are required to follow the Visitor Photography Guidelines below. 专业相机和三脚架等外部设备, lighting, gimbals, selfie sticks, microphones, etc. are not allowed. 只鼓励个人使用手机快照, tablets, Polaroid, or small point-and-shoots (still image camera with non-detachable lenses and automatic exposure) but must be conducted without disrupting Museum operations and other visitors while keeping in mind the safety of the historic collection. This policy is in keeping with other world-class museums to improve the visitor experience, 专注于我们的教育使命, and minimize unauthorized commercial exploitation of The Neon Museum’s historic collection.
Approved camera types
专业摄像机只允许在预定时间使用 photo walks, portrait hours, or private photo shoots. A reservation is required for those who wish to shoot for editorial or commercial use, 携带额外的摄影设备, 录制视频或使用富易堂体育的收藏品作为摆拍的背景, directed, 人像或专业摄影. Revenue generated from photo shoots assists The Neon Museum in its ongoing effort to preserve, 显示和展开集合. 由于这些原因，图像的使用受到严格控制.
Visitor Photography Guidelines
• Take casual, 用智能手机拍静态快照或视频, tablet, 或经批准供个人使用的相机型号(主收藏)
• 在Brilliant期间，北画廊不允许录像或录音! Jackpot. 本演示中鼓励使用静态快照
• Post images on personal social media sites as long as they are not used to promote a product, service, business, artist or individual. Tag us! @ neonmuseumlasvegas @neonmuseum #NeonMuseum #NeonBoneyard #HistoryBroughtToLight
Visitors MAY NOT:
• 使用在富易堂体育拍摄的照片来宣传或宣传产品, service, individual, artist, or business. This is commercial use so the image use must be approved by the Museum and a Private Shoot must be scheduled in advance
• Bring props or large bags
• Bring additional camera equipment such as: camera lenses, tripods, monopods, flashes, etc.
• Undergo wardrobe changes
• 出售或发布在富易堂体育拍摄的照片. Stock photography and retail items containing images of the Museum collection are never permitted
• 在辉煌期间在北画廊录制视频或音频! Jackpot presentation
• Neon Museum staff have the authority to approach and verify the intent of photography and to enforce the photography policy. 如任何个人/团体不遵守上述条件, The Neon Museum reserves the right to deny permission to photograph and may request the individual/group to leave the premises and forfeit their admission fee.
预定的照片拍摄是博物馆的私人体验. All photo/video equipment is permitted (with the exception of drones) and wardrobe changes are permitted.
Shoot fees start at $300 (additional fees or discounts may apply) and vary according to the type and scale of a shoot, headcount, staffing requirements, proposed image use, distribution, time of day, etc.
To receive a quote, schedule a location scout, check availability, 或者只是为了找到更多的信息, 请填写申请表，我们将在三个工作日内回复.
The Neon Museum defines portrait photography as: all posed portraiture with a designated professional or amateur photographer, 无论摄影师是有偿还是无偿. Examples of personal use include; wedding, engagement, senior portrait, family portrait, quinceañera, headshots, model shoot, proposal, anniversary, bachelor/bachelorette party, etc. The Neon Museum reserves the right to further define portrait photography on a case-by-case basis. 肖像和个人使用的拍摄必须提前安排.
The Neon Museum defines commercial use as: images used directly in the marketing and promotion of a product, service, artist, individual or business. 商业用途的例子包括:音乐视频, fashion shoots, social media advertisements, influencers, web series, marketing materials, commercials, TV shows, feature films, documentaries, etc. Commercial use also includes advertising for services and products (such as clothing brands) on your personal social media site. The Neon Museum reserves the right to further define commercial use on a case-by-case basis. Photography and film shoots for commercial purposes must be approved and scheduled in advance.
Photo Walks are once a month, are pre-scheduled, and allow up to 20 hobby photographers to wander the Museum collection at their leisure with all of their chosen equipment (drones are not permitted). 散步时拍摄的照片仅供个人使用. 不允许进一步的商业、美术、肖像或编辑使用. The cost for photo walks is $75. Nevada residents, active military, veterans, and seniors with valid identification pay $50. Members and students pay $35.
Portrait Hours are once a week, are pre-scheduled, and allow up to 15 guests (including photographers) to shoot portraiture with their chosen equipment (drones are not permitted). 在肖像时段拍摄的照片只供个人使用. 不允许进一步的商业、美术或编辑使用. 肖像小时的费用是75美元. Nevada residents, active military, veterans, and seniors with valid identification pay $50. Members and students pay $35.
Stock photography and retail items containing images of The Neon Museum collection are never permitted.
Artist, photography groups, classes, or workshops seeking to visit, please submit a request form.
Members of the media must be escorted by a Public Relations staff person at all times or have permission from PR to shoot independently. 所有在博物馆内有组织的照片拍摄-用于新闻报道，学校项目等.—require a staff member escort.
• The Neon Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit educational museum and respect for staff and the collection must be maintained
• 客人、摄影师和他们的设备必须留在通道上. 严禁站在长凳上或越过柱子/岩石边界
• Stock photography and retail items containing images of The Neon Museum collection are never permitte
• 禁止以任何方式损坏藏品, including leaning, pushing, sitting, standing, touching, or placing objects on any part of the Collection; appearing to damage any part of the Collection; moving behind or between any part of the Collection; or throwing or tossing objects near the Collection.
• 不可使用气球等道具, confetti, feathers, fireworks, smoke/fog bombs, or sparklers, etc.
• Entering the Premises intoxicated or consuming alcohol or tobacco products while on the Premises is prohibited
• You may not film, photograph, or record derogatory, defamatory, disrespectful, obscene, pornographic (e.g., nudity, partial nudity, sexually explicit), profane, or unlawful content for the Project
• 你不能带任何动物进来, 除非博物馆授权或根据适用法律
如任何个人/团体不遵守上述条件, The Neon Museum reserves the right to deny permission to photograph and may request that the individual/group leave the premises and forfeit their admission/reservation fee.
By entering the Museum, you agree to be photographed or video-recorded to further the interests and mission of the Museum, 包括但不限于广告, development, fundraising, and marketing efforts.
因为博物馆是户外收藏, all admissions are subject to cancelation due to inclement weather such as: temperatures of 110°F (43°C) or higher, 持续风速超过24英里/小时或阵风超过39英里/小时, 距离博物馆不到5英里的地方, or air quality warnings. 请注意，我们很少因下雨而取消. Should a cancellation occur, 我们将尽可能重新安排您的访问时间或提供全额退款. 我们将尽一切努力为您的来访提供便利. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding. Your visit will not be refunded or rescheduled due to weather prior to your scheduled start time, 这意味着，如果在你访问前两小时天气恶劣, 它可能不在你来访的时候. 请记住，在冬天, temperatures can reach as low as 33°F (0°C) and summer temperatures can reach as high as 120°F (49°C).